Friday, November 25, 2011

New Beginning!

Today is Friday, Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving. It is time for a new beginning on the weight loss front. I'm going to use Slim & Sassy to help me metabolically regain some composure in this area. I've tried it before in short 'burst' of dieting, but now I'd like to make it a staple in my efforts to maintain a good body weight for my age and condition in life.

This morning I put several drops in my oats. It is interesting. If I do it after they have been cooked in the microwave, the aroma from the oats enters my nostrils and my eyes and is not pleasant. So, I've added it before the cooking. That might help.

I hope to be able to add to this blog on a daily/regular basis for awhile until I get everything underway again.








No comments:

Post a Comment